[BC] "I Don't Know Anything About Programming, but ..."

Glen Kippel glen.kippel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:52:07 CST 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 7:58 AM, Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com> wrote:

> It would be more productive from a ratings standpoint to
> simply display the call letters and frequency or whatever positioning
> statement is in your Arbitron facilities form. Using it for titles
> and artists is painfully slow.

Yes, exactly.  Maybe alternate the call letters and positioning statement.
The frequency should already be on the display.  Set your format designator,
and then anyone who knows how to search for a specific format can find you.
Especially if there are 6 country stations in your market and you are the
only one with RDS.  Then you have a captive audience.