[BC] "It's no longer Showbiz."

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 18:26:25 CST 2008

In a message dated 01/21/2008 10:09:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

> All this results in less interesting and less relevant radio. It also
>  results in fewer listeners and lower revenue and makes us sitting
>  ducks for new technologies. When was the last time you listened to
>  mainstream radio and found yourself captivated by it? It's no longer
showbiz.

I just had to borrow that closing line as the new Subject for this thread.

I think you've quantified it rather well. THAT's what's missing... like in
that video clip from back when, there was showmanship and personality involved.
Less interesting, less relevant. 52 hits-in-a-row on WZZZ radio.

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.<BR>
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489</HTML>