[BC] TV Weather

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 18:29:46 CST 2008

In a message dated 01/21/2008 10:11:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, sid at wrko.com
writes:

> People load their carts with ten gallons of milk and ten gallons of
>  water, because the TV weather types have become so good at scaring
>  people.  Watching otherwise sane people being thown into a panic by a
>  natural event like less than one inch of snow has become a source of
>  endless amusement.

How much longer, though, will the Public listen to these false cries of
"Wolf!"? Once they start ignoring it, is when the real trouble comes... next time
there really *is* a big storm, they'll brush it off... and then they will be
sorry. Then the cycle will repeat.

Personally, I don't find it at all amusing. I find it tragic. :(

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.<BR>
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489</HTML>