[BC] Re: Continental 314r-1

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Tue Jan 22 21:12:59 CST 2008

I dealt with one of those several years ago and ISTR that you can use a
pocket flashlight to shine into the light pipe to see if it brings the
thing to life.  If it does you know to check the "purple glow circuit"
and it's driver circuits.  You can try Continental for more help or I
know there's a guy that works for Broadcast Works (in Texarkana, their
main office is in Tyler, Texas) who can probably help you.  Best wishes!

Best Regards,
Stevan A. White, W5SAW
SW Commercial Electronics
928 South Crockett Street
Amarillo, Texas 79102
Phone 806-681-7228
w5saw at pathwayz.com

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our
blessings."
(Eric Hoffer, American Author)