[BC] TV Weather

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Mon Jan 21 10:43:57 CST 2008

I was living in PGH at that time and had come to Boston for the weekend. I saw
the forecast and decided to leave on an earlier flight back to PGH. That
flight was the last one for several days. We were in the air and were supposed
to stop in Harrisburg. The flight attendant came on and asked how many were
stopping there. All but two hands went up. Then she informed us that
Harrisburg airport had been closed due to the storm. We actually got into PGH
a bit early. There was no snow there. The mountains had effectively blocked
it.

-D