[BC] Long Wire Antennas

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Mon Jan 21 17:54:19 CST 2008

620 is an awful low frequency to use with a long wire. you'd probably need at
least a 300 foot one and it would have to be up in the air as well. I notice
that you have FMs as well. Might it be possible to use an FM tower as a
support for a sloped wire? The FCC might give you a kilowatt or so to run that
way....

-D