[BC] Retired AM Xmtrs wanted

Mike McCarthy Towers at mre.com
Mon Jan 21 21:32:35 CST 2008

Dave, I think I know where that one might go.  It's a local guy who
needs parts for his 1R1 rebuilding effort.  That beast did put out
power as recently as 8 year ago before station R put in the Nautel. I
spent quite a bit of time clearing the mice out of that thing.  I'd
rather keep that thing and get rid of the dead MW-1. There is a LOT
to that site I can tell you.....and the bulk were the result of bad
blood between the owners....

MM

At 03:10 PM 1/21/2008 -0600, Dave Dybas wrote