[BC] TV Weather

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:03:19 CST 2008

Dave:

Very well said.. you basically gave the same reasons why I haven't
watched local or national tv news/weather much at all in 2 years. I'm
sick of the negativity and how bad it could be.

As for weather, I look at the WABV Wonderful Colorful Dopplar Wirless
Thermometer to tell me the temperature and I dress accordingly when I
go outside. As I walk through the lobby, I check to see if it's
raining, snowing, thundering, lightning or etc and take proper
precautions. I don't need a weather person to tell me that!

Paul
On Jan 21, 2008 9:13 AM, Dave Dunsmoor