[BC] TV Weather

Milton Holladay miltron at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 23 16:49:38 CST 2008

The first place I ever worked had a cartoon that had been cut from a
magazine posted beside the control room window which looked to the great
out-of-doors, depicting a aradio announcer on-mic with the caption "You want
to know what the weather is? Look out your damned window"..........(And this
was back in the day when you just didn't see profanity in print).