[BC] TV Weather

Mark Earle mearle at mearle.com
Wed Jan 23 16:56:59 CST 2008

  Milton Holladay wrote:
> The first place I ever worked had a cartoon that had been cut from a
> magazine posted beside the control room window which looked to the great
> out-of-doors, depicting a aradio announcer on-mic with the caption "You
> want to know what the weather is? Look out your damned
> window"..........(And this was back in the day when you just didn't see
> profanity in print).

My Weather Rock is a good indicator of current conditions. ;-)

If wet - raining
If cold - temperature is less than human comfort zone
If hot - temperaure is above human comfort zone
If moving - wind is high

--
mwe

       ) )
      ( (
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!
    _|****|
   ( |    |   KFTX 97.5 Real Country
    `|____|   mearle at mearle.com