[BC] TV Weather

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:01:48 CST 2008

Um; Randy...

Timeline here in Hoosierland was a bit different; I know, because The
Daughter was born that Saturday Morn; 1/21/78, at 4:16 AM EST... there
was a minor problem, so she and momma were held over until Wednesday...
I left the station (W X T A>W J N Z,  Greencastle, IN) at 3 PM, and it
was really coming down.  My plan was to pick up the car seat for
Munchkin, then head home with new family.  Got Car Seat, but never made
it past end of the street - Police Officer (State Trooper; knew him well
because I was News Guru was sideways in the road, with info that road
between where I was and the Hospital was drifted shut - the SNOWPLOW was
buried in it!  Fortunately, through all that, both the power and the
phones stayed up - Kudos to the co-op folks in both cases (both power
and phone were (separate) co-operatives).

THIRTY YEARS AGO THIS WEEK!