[BC] Re: BC] Vonage?

Broadcast List Broadcast at fetrow.org
Sat Jan 26 01:31:17 CST 2008

I confirm.  My VoIP works MUCH better on SLOWER DSL than it did on
faster CABLE Internet.

I do have dial tone on a throw away line.  We don't use that dial
tone.  It has a credit card machine on it, but it is just useless.

Vonage is really the gold standard for "consumer" VoIP, but check out
http://www.junctionnetworks.com/ for really good and inexpensive
VoIP.  They also provide hosted PBX if that is what you need under
http://www.onsip.com/

They are an amazing company.

--chip