[BC] Interesting new VOIP phone company

engineermike engineermike at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 25 20:53:11 CST 2008

Anybody seen adds for the new company that will provide you with a phone
anywhere you have broadband and a PC?  The best I understand the adapter
hooks to your USB port and then you connect any standard phone to it.
The adapter is $39.95 I believe and if I recall correctly there was a
rebate for that if you bought two years or three in advance.  Here's the
kicker.  It's $19.95 a YEAR.  I was on the phone so I didn't get it all
and I missed the web site but I found it very cheap and very interesting
for an on the go phone.  Anyone know anything about this company or system?
Have a good one
Mike