[BC] Microphone myths

Mark W. Croom markc at kjly.com
Sat Jan 26 13:48:45 CST 2008

This is good stuff--thanks for passing it along.

Very reasonable explanations of things that are fairly obvious to most of us
who work with these things day in day out.

I especially appreciate the comments about cleaning the foam in the
windscreens. Simple enough--too bad you need special tools to do this with the
ever-popular EV RE-20s since the on-air staff tend to be concerned about germs
and cleanliness (at least the females do).

Mark
MN