[BC] Transmitter (lack of) maintenance...

Keith Hammond monsterfm at monsterfm.com
Sun Jan 27 09:26:54 CST 2008

This is a terrible thing to have to say and just a bit "OT" but, it is
indeed based upon facts as each and every single line was inspired by an
incident or person that I've encountered and lived through in a former life
at some radio station, somewhere. If I've posted this before (at least two
years ago), I apologize but, I go back and read the (serious) jokes at
http://www.monsterfm.com/tech/station_owners.htm from time to time to remind
myself of why *I* do not miss fulltime "employment". PARTICULARLY, the parts
concerning tornado damage, insurance adjusters and such! Been there, done
that, made (what I thought to be) the "right choice" on a Friday and
collected a pink-slip the following Monday with NO severance. I guess I now
have several additional lines to add...

Keith Hammond
MonsterFM.com / Broadcast Technical Services

ShamrockTX.us - Simply unbelievable!