[BC] Vonage (etc) vs copper dial line

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:36:49 CST 2008

Willie;

You'd be proud of me.... I have TWO "power failure" phones.... one is an old
clunky office style phone and another is a slimeline type phone I got for
free from the phone comapny that I originally had (Western Carolina Rural
Telephone Communications Co-operative, Inc)...

I have one landline and one VOIP line.

Paul