[BC] RFI stalls cars near Empire State Building]

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Mon Jan 28 10:49:20 CST 2008

It is more than urban legend. Most 'normal idiots' have no clue what a
spectrum analyzer is. If they did, they might possibly find nothing
anyway. It is quite possible the cheap RFID receivers are being over
loaded. We do not yet know what the new UHF antenna patterns are, but I
hope to have that soon.