[BC] Re: RFI stalls cars

rj carpenter rcarpen1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 29 06:34:42 CST 2008

Someone suggested a Faraday-shield garage at transmitter sites. Too
special-purpose.

How many of you want to buy a copy of my proprietary roll-up
Faraday-shield drop cloth to put over your car when it won't start due
to RFI?

Properly marketed, it should be a winner. Aside from radio engineers who
might have a real need, it could be sold to the same crowd which buys
Monster Cables. I'll appoint Rich as my marketing manager if he has free
time from marketing the bridges.

Seriously, such an item might / could be effective.

bob carpenter