[BC] Re: RFI stalls cars

Milton Holladay miltron at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 29 09:19:17 CST 2008

No, no, no !!!  Monster cables are waaaay too mainstream and practical !
 The accessory to peddle with this baby is the tin foil beanie, as it's the
same sort of item, only just for the human head.
And, of course, there's  the cell phone shield for those who want an extra
measure of protection from those dangerous cellphone emanations for their
I fully agree that Rich would be the perfect marketer to hawk all of these
items for you, as he can simply add them to his catalogue of the bridges
that he purveys......<g>

My experience in this area is only that my "flincker" would not work at some
sites where a brand H  FM xmtr was on the air, especially all of them that
had an HT model.......