[BC] Re: RFI stalls cars

Chris Oradat coradat at blissnet.net
Tue Jan 29 09:47:50 CST 2008

But to _really_ work, you'll need to market a pure copper wiring kit for
each car.  All cables from battery to sensors.  Then, all these must be foil
& braid shielded returning to ground where you MUST drive a 6'rod whenever
you park.  Failure to drive rod into ground will void warranty (a standard
60/60 warranty).

All construction must be done by virgins under the full moon nearest winter
solstice.

--
Chris Oradat