[BC] Talk Radio losing influence?

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Wed Jan 30 22:19:59 CST 2008

------ At 08:46 PM 1/30/2008, nakayle at gmail.com wrote: -------

>Since Limbaugh, Hannity, and every other conservative talk jock I know of
>has been vehemently trying to derail McCain the past several weeks is his
>continuing victories in Republicans primaries a sign that conservative talk
>radio has lost it's power over listeners?  How are the ratings these days?

I keep telling people that Talk Show Hosts really have little
influence. I've seen this happen over and over, again. They're seen
by most people as just what they claim to be - entertainers. If
anything, they're probably giving McCain more publicity than he could
possibly afford to buy.

The shows are getting old and tired. After year after year of the
same mantra people on both sides get tired.

Rich