[BC] Talk Radio losing influence?

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Thu Jan 31 13:24:43 CST 2008

I think most people misunderstand the motive of most large media. Just
as Rich will tell you talk radio is just another form of entertainment
so is most news. I do not see a conservative or liberal bias in most
cases. What I see, and I know because it is how the people around me
work, is that media is prone to tell a story. They really don't care who
is on top or not. What they care about is building drama and making into
an on going story. News, sports, soap operas - it's all the same.