[BC] Headphone policies

WFIFeng at aol.com WFIFeng at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 12:18:34 CST 2008

In a message dated 12/31/2007 4:53:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

> In ear headphones should always be owned by the individual. Sharing
>  them is a great way to spread ear infections. I have to admit I
>  cringe at the thought of someone spraying Lysol into a very expensive
>  Neumann mic.

91% isopropyl alcohol (similar to "rubbing alcohol" but stronger) is, by far,
the BEST & cheapest cleaner for electronics I have found. It won't damage
plastic, but it is quite ggod at not only removing most grime, it disinfects and
evaporates completely within seconds, if fanned. I used to use it all the time
on the keyboards and mice of the shared computers at work.

It leaves absolutely no residue, either. No perfumes or other stuff. Just 91%
alcohol and 9% distilled water. Regular rubbing alcohol is only 70% alc, 30%
water. Not so good for electronics.

Willie...

recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)</HTML>