[BC] Headphone policies

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 13:21:37 CST 2008

> 91% isopropyl alcohol (similar to "rubbing alcohol" but stronger) is, by far,
> the BEST & cheapest cleaner for electronics I have found. It won't damage
> plastic, but it is quite ggod at not only removing most grime, it disinfects and
> evaporates completely within seconds, if fanned. I used to use it all the time
> on the keyboards and mice of the shared computers at work.

   I use 100% isopropyl alcohol, I get it in 1 gallon carboys, I use a plastic
spout from my darkroom to transfer it to the spray bottle, I keep it on the
transmitter buildings carport for vapor and fire safety reasons.  It is better
to use 100% cleaning hV equipment.
--
    Ron  KA4INM - My wife never had any problem spending money
                  her problem was just with me spending money!