[BC] Video Delay

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Wed Jan 2 09:46:50 CST 2008

Back when KNXT Channel 2 in LA (now KCBS-TV)
brought Steve Edwards out from Texas to do a noon
time show in the 1980's, I was the audio engineer
on that program. We used two 2 inch Ampex tape
machines (VTRs 5 & 6) that were in a room off the
tape area. One was used to record and other to
play back when Steve did some of his call in
stuff, so the description in the last paragraph
of Jeffrey's post held true even in Los Angeles.
Of course we used telephone hybrids, but I don't recall the manufacture.

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*
1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 ­ Everything
WWW.TECH-NOTES.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>