[BC] ID

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:51:28 CST 2008

RPUs have the same requirements - as well as the same options - for
IDs.  IOW - "WDXQ Mobile 3 live at the scene of a 36 car pileup on
the main drag, all caused by some driver from California who didn't
signal his left turn.  Joe Newshound WDXQ, Mobile 3, clear!...
SNNKXXxxxxxxxxx. (squelch tail)"  Many times.  perfectly legal, even
if all you're doing is a feed, and not on the air.

Tom S.