[BC] Short AM Tower

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Thu Jan 3 14:25:46 CST 2008

About 30 feet of top loading and a fat tower (2 to 3 foot face) will get
the drive point impedance to a reasonable value. I would also agree with
those who suggest a series fed radiator. The simplicity will help keep
the station with a good signal after the engineers leave. It would be
worth getting this all properly modeled first to optimize the tower size
and loading.