[BC] Ordering Printer Ink Online

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:16:19 CST 2008

This is another case of YMMV... I've never had any problems with the
generic Office Depot cartridges.  I have an issue with the 812C on my
desk not printing colors correctly, but it's not the cartridge (I had
that thought, and put an HP cartridge in, just to check.).  No
difference.  I suspect somewhere there's a gate that's shorted itself -
all color images come out with a sepia-like overtone.  Black works fine,
though, and since about 99% of what I print is text... I'm not going to
worry about it too much just yet.

Tom S.

Sid Schweiger wrote:
>>> Stick with the HP cartridges.  Sure, they're expensive.  But other
>>>
> brands
> void the warrantee.  Besides, they don't work.
SNIP