[BC] Short AM Tower

neal Newman cozy659 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 14:58:42 CST 2008

  Hey Ron
  Happy New Year
I had no Idea you were a Ham. cool.
I maintain several stations that use your Unipole hardware.

Just courious Do you have dimensions for a Unipole
  For 160 Meters 1.885khz.?
I have a Rohn 25(65 feet) and a free standing tower(90
feet) that I could use. Would be good for my
5-BC transmitters on 160 Meteres
Just asking...
Or I will have to add the Base insulator ,and make the
Rohn 25 into a series fed 160 vertical. at 130 feet.

Neal Newman-ka2caf
East Coast Regional Engineer-MRBI