[BC] Robust headphones

Kenneth Locke kenlocke at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 15:32:29 CST 2008

My Favorite is my "Skull Candy Headphones". I (believe it or not)
bought them at a college book store when I was teaching a "self
enrichment" class and talking one also... They fit very nicely around
the ear and have had NO feedback even with the mic held right up to
them (while on the head) and while the volume at a respectable level.
It comes with a 1/8" stereo and adapter to 1/4" so you can use them
on your remotes on your walkman (or the like) and then convert them
for use in the studio... These are mine, MINE you hear!!! (This is
what I have to keep telling my fellow workers and especially my kids
at home who like to swipe them to listen to their music at high
volume and they still sound great {Lows to High's}!!) - IMHO Check them Out!!

I  C A N N O T  STAND EARBUDS WHATSOEVER!! Well there was one pair I
really liked, they were a self-molding to my ear type, but they still
do not handle the freq. range that a good set of cans (esp. skull
candy cans) can!