[BC] Future of radio and it's engineers?

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit at min.midco.net
Sun Jan 6 11:02:44 CST 2008

> Dave,
>
> We rebuilt a ground system in Frost WV and made a trip up to the Green
> Bank WV observatory.  Awesome is the only way to describe it.

It is. I've not been to this one, but I felt the same way at Socorro. That's
what got me to thinking along this thread. I really don't think broadcasting
is going away (inertia), changing, yes. But if it did, what known (and
unknwn)
options are out there. Bill Sepmeier mentioned one that I wasn't even aware
of. I'm sure there are others.

Dave Dunsmoor