[BC] Robust headphones]

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 10:57:09 CST 2008

Ok, so maybe I'm not the best example... that being said, even when I'm on
the air, I've never cranked my headphones up as loud as some of you describe
that some others have.

I do like it a little loud... but I've ALWAYS worn headphones when I'm on
the air, even if it's for a quick 10 second legal id or 20 second break
going into a stopset.

Why? It kinda gets me  inthat mood.. that mindset that I'm on the air and I
feel "naked" without them.

Paul