[BC] IT troubles

Glen Kippel glen.kippel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:53:25 CST 2008

Well, speaking of IT trouble, and if you don't mind a bit of a digression, I
have a big one at KDES-KPSI-etc. -- on December 12, most of the computers
stopped sending e-mail with Outlook.  Outlook Express will work, but
everybody wants to stick with MS Outlook.  They can receive e-mail OK, it's
sending it to the outside world that is not working.  Outlook works with the
in-house intranet, however.  Anybody run into something like this?  I just
started working for them and already I'm running out of ideas.  Thanx.