[BC] Marti HRC-10A replacement

engineermike engineermike at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 14 14:19:27 CST 2008

If I hadn't found it I would have considered this and taken a closer
look.  The line is pressurized and is holding so there shouldn't be any
water in it but that doesn't mean the dish can't have a problem.  I do
have a spare dish for just in case so that's a god thing to remember.
Thanks for bringing it up.  Good info to know
Have a good day
Mike