[BC] Laptop Reccomendation Needed...

Rick Heil wonynerd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 00:32:55 CST 2008

Seconded on the MacBook front. Sleek hardware that stands up to pretty much
anything, and if she doesn't want to learn OS X (not a bad learning curve if
you don't have deadlines), she can always put Windows on it no problem.

Yes, it may cost more now, but I think it is well worth the investment.

A note about the MacBook Air - it doesn't have a CD/DVD drive in it, which
may be a turn-off for some people...

If you're looking for strictly PC products, some of the newer HP models are
quite nice.

HTH,
Rick

--