[BC] Job Opening * Buffalo, NY

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Sat Jan 19 20:42:37 CST 2008

No Tom....changing diapers!

While the rest of you were working, I replaced my wife with a younger,
prettier model. I have two daughters who will be 4 and 2 next month.

Besides, we just rented a big apartment in the heart of Hollywood. While you
guys are shovelling snow, I'll be eating sushi.

(Actually, I am looking for a job, but only in LA now-we can't afford the good
sushi on just her salary!)

-D