[BC] Staffing levels

Gary Glaenzer gglaenzer at hqradio.com
Mon Jan 21 09:12:17 CST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cowboy" <curt at spam-o-matic.net>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [BC] Staffing levels

> On Monday 21 January 2008 08:55 am, Gary Glaenzer wrote:
>
> >  2) they can't do it now because some sales reps are so afraid of losing a sale that
they
> >  cut everyone's throat, including their own
> >
> >  Just my $ 0.02, your mileage may vary..........
>
>  I'm finding this true in engineering as well.
>
>  We have some unemployed, or underemployed "engineers" who take on
>  side work for so little it's amazing some of us can make a living at all !

then there are the 'work cheap, make excuses or half-*ss*d solutions, just keep the cost
down' types

case in point, 4-tower DA

'Contract Engineer' (to quote the GM: 'He's a whiz with RF!') can't get MP's in limits

so station is running at 250 watts days instead of 1000

how do I know ?  FSM at back door of my garage..................