[BC] Retired AM Xmtrs wanted

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 13:37:49 CST 2008

Occasionally I like to float an expression of interest
on behalf of radio hobbyists who are looking for
retired AM broadcast transmitters that we can come
"rescue" and put to a second life.

If you have a kilowatt or under transmitter, single
phase power, tube type, that you could pass along,
please send me an email or post me a message with your
contact information.

The one in the video at the link below has been
restored and will soon be making power on 160 meters.

We sure have fun with these old beasts. Thanks for
your consideration.

Paul/WA3VJB

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QOfAGCq0SY0