[BC] I'd avoid Trend Micro

Jeff Loughridge jeff at loughridge.org
Mon Jan 21 14:23:16 CST 2008

We run McAfee on all but audio desktops. That, combined with local firewall
protection has eliminated any problems via the WAN. Our most troublesome
machines are in the air and production studios. All audio is on a separate
firewalled subnet, but the open machines for spot delivery, IM, texting,
browsing, etc. continued to be problems and required frequent restoration
from their Ghost image.

I now use a program called Fortres101. Awesome is the only word that
describes it. The only problems we have now are random and infrequent
hardware failures.

http://www.fortresgrand.com/products/f101/f101.htm

Jeff Loughridge