[BC] EV635

Steve Newman shnewman at alaweb.com
Mon Jan 21 18:54:55 CST 2008

Stan...I believe you're thinking of the EV666 (we all called it the "Triple
6"). Now that mic had a smooth, rich sound for a dynamic. I had one of the
older models at one time. Don't know what happened to it. I use a Neumann
U87 (the Klaus Heyne modified edition) so I don't do dynamic mics anymore).
Cue Tom S. to stand up and talk about expensive mics. :)

Steve

Steve Newman
Steve Walker Productions
Opp, Alabama