[BC] TV Weather

Broadcast List Broadcast at fetrow.org
Mon Jan 21 22:34:48 CST 2008

Rich is right.  "Wind Chill" is for bare skin.  It is TOTALLY USELESS.

It absolutely amazes me that people actually USE wind chill.  Darn,
if it cold, I put on a coat, a hat, gloves, and if it is REALLY
NASTY, I might even use a mask.

The NWS wants to change "Wind Chill" but the "alarmists" in the WX
community want it to look REALLY BAD.

--chip