[BC] Storm Cat TV Weather

DHultsman5 at aol.com DHultsman5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 22:37:08 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/21/2008 7:05:06 PM Central Standard Time,
radiotech at bellsouth.net writes:

Now we  have the Cat6, or at least we have a release date for it of fall
2006.  It's my understanding that Microsoft is working with NASA on this
storm.  The new features have not currently been released, but rumors are
circulating (counterclockwise I might add) that it will look extensively
different form the cat5 or 5E storms. It has also been heard that the
first units will be shipped into a gulf coastal state between Florida
and Mississippi.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD  CBNT

OK,  I fully understand,  I think?  Just  curious.   Have a grerat day.

Dave