[BC] Interesting new VOIP phone company

engineermike engineermike at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 26 19:47:04 CST 2008

I was thinking more along the lines of something to carry with me for
our bound calls when I travel and the cell battery is low which happens
about every evening.  I didn't mean for a permanent phone service and as
I said that's what I caught.  There may be more to it.  Barry would you
mind giving us the low down?  Hey for $19.95 a year you can't expect
much but I would expect to be able to connect a phone to it.  LOL
Later
Mike