[BC] RFI stalls cars near Empire State Building

R A Meuser rameuser at ieee.org
Mon Jan 28 10:57:58 CST 2008

I think it is clear from other posts on this topic that it is in fact a
car problem. I believe the issue is that there are few places where
there is the combination of high RF levels and a high density of
vehicles. We will mostly likely be hearing much more on the subject now
that the cat is out of the bag so to speak. I wonder how long before the
same problem is discovered in Chicago and possibly Boston.