[BC] Talk Radio losing influence?

Robert Meuser Robertm at broadcast.net
Thu Jan 31 13:50:42 CST 2008

That is exactly the problem. There are no political philosophies anymore
just demigods. Barry Goldwater is remembered as Mr. Conservative. I am
sure many of you saw the documentary. Barry Goldwater today would be
painted as an ultra left winger by people like Karl Rove. Exactly what
can we call a person today who believes in - Financial responsibility,
treating individuals fairly, giving the average person a chance, wants
to live in a country of healthy and educated citizens, keeping jobs at
home,leaving states to govern themselves as much as reasonable and still
believes in the Constitution?